Monday, September 21, 2009

Date of Birth
3 March 1982, Ely, Minnesota, USA

Birth Name
Jessica Claire Biel

Nickname
Jesse

Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)



Born in Ely, Minnesota, and raised in Boulder, Colorado, Jessica Biel has paid her dues in the Hollywood scene. A breakout star as Mary Camden on the WB's highest rated show, "7th Heaven" (1996), Jessica still manages to make a few appearances per season, even though she has left the show, in the midst of an exploding film career.



The actress next switched genres, unveiling her comic flair to audiences in the hotly-anticipated buddy comedy I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (2007).


Personal Quotes

"I've never gotten to do romantic comedy like most of the girls. Maybe because I'm fit, people assume that I'm not funny?"

"There is so much pressure to look a certain way in this town. But it's nice to have a little meat on you, and I hope I inspire women to appreciate their muscular calves."

No comments:

Post a Comment