Monday, September 21, 2009

Something About Alyssa Milano



Alyssa Jayne Milano (born December 19, 1972) is an American actress and former singer.
Milano was born in New York City, the daughter of Italian American parents Lin, a former fashion designer and talent manager, and Thomas M. Milano, a film music editor and a well-known boating enthusiast.[1] She has a younger brother, Cory (born in 1982), who is also an actor, but has more recently started a band, called Chloroform Days, in which he is the lead singer




I've stumbled over words while reading from teleprompters. Sir John Gielgud, whom I worked with on The Canterville Ghost years ago, gave me great advice. When I asked how he memorized his monologues, he said, 'I write them down.' I use that method to this day. It not only familiarizes me with the words, it makes them my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment